Thursday, 10 August 2017

I Wish The Botswana Govt Would Sponsor Me For Botswana Citizenship and Botswana Passport

This is True.

I love Botswana immensely.

Botswana is the best country in Africa to live in as well as possibly one of the best countries in the world.

I wish to live in Botswana forever so that I can dedicate my whole life to saving Botswana's amazing wildlife such as its Elephant Herds, White Rhinos, and Cheetahs to name a few.

I hope Minister and Member of Botswana's Parliament Tshekedi Khama reads this blog post of mine.

My Favourite Game Reserves in Botswana are Chobe National Park, Mashatu Game Reserve, and Moremi Game Reserve to name a few.

Chobe National Park is home to Hundreds of Elephants that swim the mighty Chobe River at any given time.

The Khama Sanctuary is well known for its Precious White Rhinos and Moremi Game Reserve which is situated at the entrance of the Beautiful Okavango Delta is well known for its migrating elephants as well as Cheetahs that drown their prey in the swirling waters of the Okavango Delta before they consume it.

Mashatu Game Reserve is well known for its high density of Cheetahs and Cheetah Cubs that roam over 90,000 Acres of pure wilderness.

I constantly live for Botswana Citizenship and for Botswana Passport too.

It is my only reason for living in this world.

Botswana is a country that is up and coming in every sense of the word.

Apart, from its amazing wildlife it has numerous Diamond Mines that help it to earn a decent income.

Botswana is Pro- Wildlife in every sense of the word and is very conscious as a World Leader in the Field of Eco-Tourism.

Simply because of my Love for Botswana's Wildlife I wish to be a Citizen of Botswana.

From the age of 8, I have had a deep rooted love for African Wildlife from all perspectives.

I love Botswana Period.



No comments:

Post a Comment